Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Mongols


Before work I was out walking about. In reality I had to go to the bank and get a new bank book. I haven't even used it yet and I already destroyed it. I put it through the wash machine. This happened after I washed my passport. I really need to start checking my pockets before I wash. My passport is a little beat up as well. The cover is starting to pull off the picture page. I need to take a picture of it and ask the Embassy if I need to get a new one.
But anyway I was walking down to the bus stop after going to the bank. And I see for guys who are not Korean. Plus the fact that they were wearing track suits with the Mongolian flag on it, kinda gave it away. So I yelled at them and shocked them with my mad Mongol skills. They are in town for the Asia Games. They are wrestlers. One of them was from Sukhbaatar, that is the area where I used to live. It made my day. I could finally communicate with someone. They needed to go and my bus was coming so, it was a short conversation. But fantastic to talk to them

No comments: