Friday, August 22, 2008

Fire

It's 5 o'clock in the morning, and I am awake. It's not by choice. I was getting the best sleep I have had in a while, to be awoken by a loud screeching sound. The fire alarm was going off. I got up and look in the hall, some of my neighbors are headed down stairs so I do the same. Going down 13 flights of stairs. To get outside to find out there was no fire. What a pain in the ass. If you are going to wake me up at this time in the morning, at least have a fire.

Oh and I found out I get to move. I have to move the same day I am leaving for Mongolia. There is one slight problem with it though. The apartment that I am moving to is occupied. It will be occupied for 3 days after I move in. EPIK fucked up with the housing. So I am going to store most of my stuff at work or in my co-workers apartment. But on the plus side, when I get back, I will have an apartment that is twice the size of the one I have now.

Well I am off to try to get back to sleep.

No comments: